The Richmond Olympic Oval, Sanford Health and Squamish-Lillooet Regional District among five organizations recently selecting PerfectMind software to run key business functions and enable growth.
Vancouver, B.C., May 13, 2015 – PerfectMind’s all-in-one member management software was recently selected by the Richmond Olympic Oval, one of the largest recreation centres in Canada, and a growing division of Sanford Health, a U.S.-based healthcare provider with more than 26,000 employees. In addition, the Squamish-Lillooet Regional District, The Village of Cumberland and the Black Creek Community Centre chose PerfectMind to manage and run their recreation business functions including facility booking, online member registration, member marketing, and reporting.
With these new client wins, PerfectMind is the fastest-growing software provider in the parks and recreation sector in Canada. These wins build on PerfectMind’s 15-year track record supplying software to 5,000 membership-based organizations in 21 countries.
- The Richmond Olympic Oval will use PerfectMind to run business operations including facility management, membership, billing, sales, activity registration, marketing, and staff management. The Oval offers dozens of services under one roof including a 20,000-square-foot high-tech fitness training facility, international size ice rinks, a retail store, and a museum. PerfectMind software will allow Oval customers to register for services anytime from any smart device, buy online, and use social channels to book activities, make purchases and share their experiences with their friends and family.
- Sanford Health chose PerfectMind to support Profile by Sanford, a comprehensive weight-loss management program. The fast-growing program has 25 locations, with plans to open more than 300 stores within five years. PerfectMind’s software will support business functions, including marketing, online booking and payments at Profile locations. The software can be deployed quickly at new locations, supporting Profile’s rapid growth plans.
- The Squamish-Lillooet Regional District chose PerfectMind because it’s user-friendly and affordable, and can be customized to the Regional District’s specific requirements. The Regional District will use PerfectMind’s software for facility booking, member registration, point of sale, reporting, and payment processing. Once the software is installed, parents can register children for programs from the comfort and convenience of their homes rather than lining up at the community centre early in the morning. The software will also provide and track performance metrics to improve business decision-making.
- By fall this year, The Village of Cumberland will implement PerfectMind’s software, which was selected for its ease of use, affordability, and ability to seamlessly interact with an updated website. PerfectMind’s software will provide online registration and help disseminate information via emails and text messages. The recreation department at The Village of Cumberland is growing as more resources are dedicated towards building a healthy, active community. The new software will help manage the increased demand for programming and community events, while maintaining the personal connection with recreation facility users and community groups.
- The Black Creek Community Centre selected PerfectMind’s software because it’s easy to use, affordable, provides excellent customer support, and has all the functionalities required to run the organization efficiently and support growth. PerfectMind’s software will help the community centre track members and their usage of the centre, better organize facility rentals, and generate reports on the centre’s performance and trends to inform business decisions. The centre expects PerfectMind’s software to help improve member retention and enable growth and profitability.
“We are thrilled to partner with prominent, growing organizations in the parks and recreation and healthcare sectors,” said Farid Dordar, founder and CEO of PerfectMind. “Clients require powerful software platforms that integrate all core business functions into a single secure system that seamlessly runs the entire business. PerfectMind’s robust Platform as a Service offering provides that unique capability while allowing clients to customize the software to their needs, integrate future upgrades, and ensure that software and systems can evolve as the business changes and grows.”
PerfectMind’s software supports all business functions of a member-based organization including marketing automation, to develop and manage marketing programs and track their success; member management, including member registration, online booking and scheduling appointments; accounting, including billing and payroll; human resources; customer promotions; and sales. In addition, unlike most competitors, PerfectMind has its own built-in reporting engine that provides insights and analysis for any department or aspect of the business. This helps inform business strategy, make feedback from customers meaningful and actionable, and drive business growth.
“Our software helps clients create deeper engagement with their customers, resulting in revenue growth, enhanced profits and improved overall business performance,” said Dordar.
PerfectMind provides software for member-based businesses of all sizes in targeted verticals such as parks and recreation, health and wellness, education and service industries. The company invests heavily in product development, customer service, and its cloud infrastructure. All PerfectMind data is stored on the cloud, providing safe and secure data storage.
To learn more about PerfectMind and its member management software, please go to: http://enterprise.perfectmind.com.
Established in 2000, PerfectMind is an industry-leading cloud-based member management software provider. Its robust Platform as a Service (PaaS) offering helps companies and organizations of all sizes manage their operations, marketing and finance functions, simply, efficiently and effectively. The company has more than 5,000 customers in 21 countries in North America, Australia and Europe in verticals such as health and wellness, education and the service industry.
To request an interview or for more information, please contact:
Mahafrine Petigara (Edelman)