- Tournament competition creates a path for your students to become champions. Successfully incorporating tournament competition at your school, however, requires a comprehensive strategy both on and off the mat. As Mark Russo illuminates the foundations for tournament success, he also addresses the long-standing debate between school owners and instructors alike on whether more traditional schools should adopt tournament competition.
Join Mark Russo, Co-CEO of Amerikick Martial Arts, as he shares his expertise in:
- The benefits of incorporating tournament competition at your school
- The best strategies for starting a competition team
- What to include and what not to include in your competition programs
- How to set rates, schedules, and events
About the Speaker
Mark Russo is the Co-CEO of Amerikick Martial Arts and head instructor at Amerikick Marlton. He holds a 7th degree black belt in Kenpo karate, a 3rd degree black belt in Filipino Modern Arnis, along with black belts in Tae Kwon Do, Tang Soo Do, and Wushu. Mark co-promotes the NASKA World Tournament and the Amerikick Internationals, and has coached sport karate teams for 20 years.
PerfectMind Inc | 4333 Still Creek Drive 2nd Floor Burnaby, BC V5C 6S6 | www.perfectmind.com